Data Site Owner of www.simpleday.it :GENERALIMPORT SRL
Via Giuseppe Soglia 12-42124 Reggio Emilia
VAT Identification Number 01963010358- Tax code 03430090260
E-mail address to manage personal data : email@example.com
Regulation EU 2016/679, ex art. 13-14 information on the processing of personal data
- Internet website surfers
- E-commerce users.
GENERALIMPORT SRL as owner of your personal data processing, under and for the effects of the EU 2016/679 Regulation - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" - hereby informs that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of the persons involving the processing of personal data, and that this treatment will be managed with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights.
Your Personal Data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
In particular, your data will be treated for the following purposes, related to the implementation of fulfillments related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Technical and functional access to the Site (no data is stored after closing the browser)
- Purpose of Evolute navigation or customized content management
- Statistic purpose and Analysis of Navigation and Users
- Management of reports during sales operations
- Purpose related to the execution of a contract you are party of or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken upon your request (for example: a request through the Contacts form, or newsletter subscription).
The processing of functional data for the fulfilment of these obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship, and their contribution is mandatory to implement the purposes stated above. The Owner clarifies, in addition, that the possible non-communication, or miscommunication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the inability of the Owner to ensure the congruity of the treatment itself.
Your Personal Data, upon your consent, will also be used for the following purposes:
- marketing and advertisement purpose
- sending informative and commercial emails concerning our products and services (when the persons subscribed to our mailing list)
The contribution of the data is optional for you about the above-mentioned purposes, and any possible refusal to process your personal data does not compromise the relationship continuation or the congruence of the treatment itself.
Modalities of the data processing:
Your personal data may be processed as follow:
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parts
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of managed or programmed software systems directly
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each data processing takes place in compliance with the modalities explained in the art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and with the appropriate planned safety measures.
Your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed entities for the fulfillment of the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the data subject.
Your data will be processed solely by staff expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of officers:
- Developers and analysts
- Marketing staff.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Responsible for data processing, we refer to:
Facebook Connect: Ad Service, advertising Target, Analytica / Measurement, Personalization of Content;
Facebook: Ad Service, advertising Target, Personalization of Content;
Google Analytics : Advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
Google Tag Manager: Analytics / Measurement, Content Personalization, Optimization;
Upon purchase : couriers and logistics companies;
MailChimp: when you subscribed to the mailing list;
Your personal data will not circulate in any way.
Your personal data may be transferred, limited to the purposes above, to the following States:
- EU countries
- United States of America.
Period of Conservation:
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of conservation of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time which not exceeds the completion of the services provided
- established for a period of time which not exceeds the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
Each browser -and often several versions of the same browser- may differ significantly from each other. So, if you prefer to autonomously change the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information about the procedure to follow in your browser guide.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, upon your wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it interrupts the use and collection of some data by such companies.
Owner of data processing:
The Data Processing Owner, under the Law, is GENERALIMPORT SRL, Via Giuseppe Soglia 12, 42124 Reggio Emilia, VAT number 01963010358, Tax Code 03430090260, e-mail address to manage personal data : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the data subject :
You are entitled to obtain from the Owner the cancellation ("right to be forgotten"), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data that concern it, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided by the artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Regulation 2016/679 : Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.
The data subject shall be entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to obtain the information:
- of the origin of personal data
- of the purposes and modalities of the processing
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out by using electronic instruments
- of the identifying data of the Owner, the responsible people and the representative nominated in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or which may become aware of data as a nominated representative in the territory of the State, responsible or entrusted.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when there is interest in, the integration of data
- the cancellation, the processing to an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those whose conservation is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- the statement that the transactions referred to points (a) and (b) have been informed, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except where such a fullfilment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of the means of protection of the right
- portability of the data.
The data subject shall have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him/her, they have to be pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication