Receive your order quickly
We carry out shipments in all the countries of the European Community and in Switzerland, San Marino and Principality of Monaco.
We are committed to sending your order as soon as possible, even the same day if possible. However within 5 working days at most we guarantee the shipment of all orders.
The products on the site except for rare IT errors or different indications in the product sheet are those available for immediate delivery. In case there is some availability problems you will warn promptly.
Courier and delivery:
When we entrust the shipment to the courier we send an email notification with all the data necessary to follow the shipment, including the name of the courier and tracking number. Our couriers deliver into Italy within 1 or 2 working days, the transit and delivery times abroad are between 3 and 5 working days.
Now you can also take advantage of the Brunta Point service: you can communicate to the Corriere to leave your package in one of the many Bt-Formo Point if the day you would receive the package you are not at home. Just communicate it using the contact details that the courier sends you as soon as he receives the goods.
To find out more: https://www.brt.it/it/brt-firmopoint
Shipments in Italy:
- Delivery is free for all orders over 75 €
- For orders lower than € 75, transport costs are € 5.50
- The costs for cash on delivery are € 4.00 regardless of the amount of the order (in case of return they are not refundable).
Shipping in EU:
- For orders up to 10kg the expenses are € 9.50
- For orders beyond 10kg the expenses are € 29.50
- Cash on delivery not available
Shipments to Switzerland:
- For orders up to 10kg the expenses are € 29.50
- For orders beyond 10kg the expenses are € 49.50
- Cash on delivery not available
- Customs charges to be paid by the customer
Acceptance and verification of the hills
At the time of delivery you must check the status of the hills received and specifically:
- The number of hills must correspond to that indicated in the transport document
- The packaging must appear intact, it must not have evident dents, it must not be wet, it must not be altered (closed type with non -original, open and closed tape, other obvious alterations)
- handling the neck, it must not be evident that inside there is broken goods (for example, in the shipments of glass or ceramic items, one often realizes that the content is broken by the noise of the shards when handling the package)
If there is one of the problems listed is requiredContext immediately on delivery the problem to the courier by signing the bulletin with the wording "I accept with reserve for:" Also describing the damage (such as missing neck or open packaging or broken goods). This procedure is also possible when the courier presents itself without bulletin but with the electronic terminal.
In the case of damaged hills we recommend taking a photo on the neck before opening it. In the case of evidently broken goods you can also reject delivery.
IMPORTANT: if the reserve is not affixed by specifying the exact reason, the insurance does not cover the damage!
In the unfortunate case there is one of these problems please report it promptly email routes (within a maximum of 7 days) to the address: email@example.com